June 2015 update
While the students and their families are living up in Jungle Camp, we’ve been busy giving campus tours and sharing about the ministry of New Tribe’s Mission. Leo has been keeping us and himself busy by running around saying, “Momma” and “Dada”.
We have begun preparing to move back to the States in only 5 months! Between helping out with Off the Grid, taking a month-long trip to Bible schools in western Canada, and attending Lauren’s sister’s wedding… we’ve got a lot to do and are expecting time to fly!
We’ve also starting downsizing our belongings. We plan on fitting everything into six to ten totes, finding plane tickets, and gathering paperwork for our first visa application. During this time, we are in need of as much support as possible. If you’d like to see how you can help out with some of our projects, check out this post or our Facebook page!
- We had an amazing time with the people who came to Catch the Vision. Thanks so much for praying, and keep praying for the final Catch the Vision on Aug 1-2!
- We hosted a family visiting the MTC from the States
- Lauren’s sister is getting married in August, so we bought plane tickets and all three of us will be in California from August 5th – 20th.
- Mark celebrated his 25th birthday on June 29th!
- We sent in our 90-day notice for our apartment!
Please pray with us:
- Lauren is going on a hike with the Jungle Camp ladies this week.
- We are helping with Off the Grid for the rest of this month.
- We are waiting for one last transcript before we mail our visa application to the field in Asia-Pacific.
- As we prepare to move twice in next 6 months.
- Please pray for us as we continue to develop the Off the Grid: Exposure program (day trips) for this coming September.
- For provision of our monthly support. Check out our latest blog post to see how much it takes each month.
Thank you for praying with us!
Till Every Tribe is Reached,
Mark, Lauren, & Leo