March 2014 Newsletter
Have you wondered what planting a church in an unreached people group is like? Some missionaries with New Tribes Mission in Papua New Guinea produced a film, YembiYembi: Unto the Nations. It’s a 30-minute documentary that answers questions many people never knew they had about what it takes to reach the unreached! Take some time to watch YembiYembi and tell us what you think!
After spending three weeks in beautiful and sunny California, Mark is glad to be home! Sadly, it was snowing upon his arrival, but the maple sap is flowing, geese are returning, and we are hoping that spring weather will arrive soon!
What we’ve been up to this month:
- Mark returned from a very encouraging trip to California! Thanks to all who met with him during his time there.
- Lauren shared on a panel of missionaries at Heritage College & Seminary and engaged with many of the students afterwards.
- Seven Bible school students came to visit the MTC campus.
- Leo had his last monthly RSV shot…ever! We will miss his wonderful nurse (pictured below right).
- Our support level has ALMOST increased to 75% Praise the Lord! If you are interested in partnering with us financially, you can find out more information here.
Please pray with us:
- Lauren meets with Immigration on April 11th to become a Canadian Permanent Resident!
- Mark has finished his medicine for GAD and is hoping to not need further treatment.
- As we develop curriculum and materials for a weekend mobilization conference for high school and college students. Hoping to have our next event on May 3 & 4.
Thank you for praying with us!
Till every tribe is reached or Christ calls us home,
Mark, Lauren, & Leo