Wow this month has been busy! We have joined the summer staff for the junior high group (Rock) at NorthCreek Church. They are such a fun and energetic group of kids and we’ve enjoyed getting to know them.
We worked at two houses this week, both with around 20 kids each.
Tomorrow is our last day of Backyard Bible Club. Please keep all of us in your prayers! There are about 7 houses that are hosting BBC this summer. For half of these kids, it is the first time they have clearly heard the gospel.
- Mark has a part-time job at NorthCreek Church on Buildings & Ground.
- We leave for Family Camp at Lake Tahoe on Saturday. Looking forward to swimming, camping, and fellowshipping with families from our church.
- We have bought our plane tickets for Texas!
- For our last day of Backyard Bible Club tomorrow. That the kids will have heard a clear understanding of the gospel.
- Lauren is working with the church to organize una Escuela Biblica de Verano (Summer Bible School) for the Hispanic church in our community. Pray for wisdom, patience, and flexibility as we reach out to the kids on the Monument Blvd. This will take place during the last week of July.
- As we prepare to move from California to Texas, and that we will be able to find jobs when we arrive there.
- Finances for our old neighbors from New Tribes Bible Institute, the Pratts. They will be returning to NTBI in the fall, but are still short in tuition.